I am a social media and web content strategist, blogger, and data enthusiast who uses web technology to build relationships and increase productivity. Using creative marketing solutions to take on institutional challenges, my career has focused on fostering constituent affinity toward higher education and nonprofit organizations.
Don’t just take my word for it – see what I have been up to!
Experienced in HTML, CSS, content management systems, WordPress, XML, Google Analytics, email blast applications, brand monitoring/listening, online forum participation/moderation, digital customer service, and social media platforms including…
- Official channels including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Flat Ollie
- Brandeis Parent’s Group
- Work with volunteers to maintain dozens of regional alumni club and Reunion class groups and pages
- Advise colleagues in development and development research on using social media to track prospective donors
City of Waltham Recycling Department
- Began social media campaign for the Waltham Energy Action Committee, of which I was a student chair, which is now maintained by interns
- Redesigned and maintained website during internship in fall of 2009